Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chili Cheese Dip


Could there be anything more delicious then this? I think not. I'm nasty and do not have a healthy diet all of the time, so sometimes, when my kids go to bed, I will have stuff to make this while I sit and watch TV and soak in the peace and quiet. This really is so good. It's also a crowd pleaser. I can finish the whole thing by myself. Should I admit that? I know, i'm nasty.

1 cube cream cheese, softened
1 can Hormel Chili with NO BEANS
2 cups of cheddar cheese
Bag of tortilla chips

Using a rubber spatula spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a pie dish, or ceramic serving dish. (Make sure it is microwavable) Next, spread the can of chili over the cream cheese. Last sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of ingredients. (You can use more if you'd like) Then, put it all in the microwave for 3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Use chips to dip away! YUM!

1 comment:

Julia Marcum said...

Sometimes I am tempted to drag Greta along with me to Chilis during the day just so I can get an order of chips and queso! I have never done it, but this would be a great way to indulge and save me some embarrassment. mmmmm