Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BBQ Chicken Ranch Pizza


My good friend Kristie gave me this recipe in a text message. I was skeptical how to would turn out not following it as a recipe. I am obviously posting it on my blog as a keeper, so it is a good one. She summed it up well when she texted me right after the sending the recipe saying, "One more thing, call me when you put it in the oven and i'll be over in 20."

Here's how you make this lovely pizza:
1) I bought store crust because it never comes out when I make it.
2) Pour ranch all over the top of the crust. (Don't think about your arteries clogging, it will be worth it, I promise)
3) Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the top of it. I may have used about 2  1/2-3 cups. Just whatever you want.
4) Put chicken, cherry tomatoes, red, orange or yellow peppers,  and red onions on the top. However much you want.

Get ready for a delicious dinner!

Marinade for chicken:
BBQ Chicken:1 hour before, marinade 2 pounds chicken tenders in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp salt & pepper. Place chicken on broiler pan and broil 4-6 minutes per side. Let cool then dice in cubes,then toss with 1/2 cup bbq sauce of your choice!

No comments: