Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pumpkin Coconut Bread

Crescent's Pumpkin Coconut Bread- This stuff is seriously so good. There is something different about it. I love it! I got the recipe from a good friend and she puts chopped pecans in it. It is a keeper. Off to make some right now!

Pumpkin Coconut Bread 

Beat Together:
1 1/2 C. Oil
5 Eggs

Stir In:
1 can (14.5oz) Pumpkin

Sift Together and Add:
2 C. flour
1 1/2 C. Sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda

Stir In:
2 (3oz) pkgs coconut pudding/pie filling mix
1 C. Chopped nuts
1 C coconut

Bake @ 350 in 2 greased loaf pans for about an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
to going over your web page again.

Have a look at my web site - free music torrents